The Butchers Arms Community Pub Future Events
1. Keith & Bev will be away from the 29th Oct to the 5th Nov. So a limited menu will be available for this period.
- Open evenings only from Tuesday to Friday.
- Open all day Sat & Sun, without food at Saturday lunchtime.
2. The Butchers has a Movember team, gents will grow their mustaches during November to raise money & awareness for male health issues. Visit the pub for details.
3. Thurs 8th Nov. we celebrate the 1st anniversary of the Lunch Club from 12-3pm.
Call 715722 to book your place
4. Tuesdays from the 13th Nov throughout December Take-away food will be available from £7
- Fish & Chips
- Chicken Curry, rice, naan
- Sweet & Sour Chicken & rice.
5. Wed 14th Nov. A computer course will be run for 3 weeks from 8pm.
The course is for a maximum of 8 people who have very little or no experience of using a computer.
Contact the pub for details 01931-715722
6. Friday the 9th Nov, from 9pm Farewell Party. Time to say goodbye & good luck to Tom who is leaving to travel the Antipodes. Tom has been a great asset to the Butchers Arms since the opening last August.
No Band Required will be entertaining us.
7. Sat 10th Nov. Hunt Sing Song Supper
Come along for a very jolly sing-along. Tickets just £5 ( including supper ) available from Neil Blenkinship 01931-715377
8. Christmas Menu for groups will run from December the 1st , three mouth-watering and festive courses for just £22.
9. December -Dominoes to raise funds for Santa’s visit on Xmas Eve, Saturdays Dec 1st, 8th and 15th. All start at 9pm
Donations of raffle prizes would be most welcome.
10. Tues 18th Dec- Christmas Carol singing meet at 6.30 for a 7pm start.
Mulled wine & mince pies will be served and a collection will be made for St Lawrence’s Church, Crosby Ravensworth.
11. Xmas Eve- Open from 5.30 for Santa’s Visit, Father Christmas due at 6.30. (remember to book a place for your child to attend )
12. Christmas Day Open for pre-dinner drinks ( no food ) 11am -1pm.
13. Boxing Day- Home-made Liqueur Competition Starting at 5.30pm. Following the success of last year, there will be damson gin, sloe gin & other homemade varieties of fruit liqueur this time. Also, this year we will accept spirit bases other than gin.
Entry £1 proceeds to LCP fire escape fund.
14. Monday 31st New Years Party– Hot buffet 8-9pm £10 Fancy Dress- theme anything goes. Please book your place in advance, call Keith or Bev on 01931-715722